Terms & Conditions:
Payment in full is expected at time of booking unless requested otherwise by guest. In which case, room reservations are secured with a deposit equal to 30% of the stay and the balance due on arrival.
We accept Master Card, Visa, and Discover cards. No Personal checks.
Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of actual arrival or departure date. If you anticipate a late arrival please notify our office before 5:00 p.m.
Check-in starts at 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
For privacy and to maintain low prices, there are no provisions for daily housekeeping. Towels and linens may be exchanged anytime during your stay. Soaps, paper products and other amenities are also available at no charge.
All cancellation requests or changes must be in writing (e-mail is best) and confirmed by StayInEstes.com.
- 30 days before stay = $25 for cancellation
- 29 – 7 days before stay = 30% of total held for cancellation
- 6 – 0 days before stay = Full amount held for cancellation
Hot Tub Policy
You will have access to the hot tubs at anytime during your stay. However, hot tubs may close from time to time for maintenance/seasonal and closed without notice by the COA for any reason. Hot Tubs will be checked each day they are in operation as part of our daily hot tub maintenance.
The hot tubs usually close for the winter season but do re-open for some winter holiday weeks/week-ends. To be sure of the satus of the hot tub during your stay please call or e-mail.
Please review our hot tub rules for maximum safety and enjoyment:
- Read all rules before entering
- Keep hot tub cover locked at all times when not in use.
- Do not sit or lay on the cover.
- Persons with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure or any serious illness, and pregnant women-indeed persons with any doubt-should not enter the hot tub with out prior consultation with their doctor.
- People with skin, ear, genital or other body infections, open sores or wounds should not use the hot tub.
- Shower with soap and water before and after using the spa or hot tub.
- If water temperature is above 104 degrees Fahrenheit do not enter.
- Don't soak for more than 15 minutes in one sitting.
- Never use the hot tub when you're alone.
- No jumping or diving.
- Never use the hot tub while or after using alcohol.
- Keep your head above the water at all times.
- No glass containers, food, or smoking in or around hot tub.
- Clean swim attire must be worn at all times.
- Must be at least 16 years old to use the hot tub.
- Don’t add anything to the water including bubbles, soaps, bath oils etc.
- Surrounding patio/deck may be slippery and dangerous when wet.
- Use at your own risk.
- Turn off jets, cover, and lock after use
StayInEstes.com will not share any of you personal information including your email address with others.
- Check in time 3:00 PM
- Check out time 11:00 AM
- Pets not allowed